Events for designers from all demographics
Apogee fosters inclusion in Design. This means being self-aware of biases in diversity and gender norms, while making conscious behavior choices.
Simplify ideas, not people
- Be critical of ideas while supporting those who generate them
- Don't use ad-hominem to win over your stakeholder
- Drive inclusion by facilitating design thinking
Accessibility over consistency
- Ensure that events have facilities for persons of all gender identities
- Provide assistance for those who require it
- Actively source speakers and workshops that support diversity
- Build empathy through observation of your user's problem
- Fall in love with the problem you want to solve
- Treat design problems as experiments
Lead a workshop
We need patient people with design skills to lead small workshops on topics like Framer Studio and Design Thinking. Sign up for our newsletter to get involved.